Immigration issues smoothly without worries - we can do that for you from A to Z!
Whether you are still in your home country planning to apply for a Czech visa or dealing with another official immigration procedure, we are ready to do all we can to arrange that on your behalf for a fixed fee.
Visa arrangement encompasses:
- full package covering the whole process from initial steps to its successful finalization
- complete supervision, assessment, and review of your situation requested documents, conformity to legal regulations, time periods and deadlines, expiration etc.
- answering any inquiries you may have
- communication with the embassy (setting up an appointment where possible)
- special attention to your case even if the issue is non-standard and more complex
- two hours of personal assistance at Foreign Police/Ministry of Interior upon arrival to the Czech Republic to help you with registration
- tracking the expiration date of your visa
In short - you can put your worries on our shoulders!
Visa arrangement applies to:
- Long-term visa study / other
- Long-term visa family reunification for non-EU citizens
- Long-term visa business
We can also help you with Employee Card (a long-term residence permit for non-EU nationals who are coming to the Czech Republic for the purpose of work) or Schengen visa. Ask us for details and price!
If you need to arrange a new application for a temporary residence permit / the certificate of temporary residence, check here. For the long-term residence permit or a prolongation of the current one, check our Immigration Package for details. For various other situations (official request letter, drafting an appeal against the authority’s decision, etc.), refer to our immigration consultation service.