Do you need a Czech visa?
- Short-term visa / Schengen visa for a stay up to 90 days (visa “C”)
- Long-term visa for a stay over 90 days (visa “D”)
- Visa for a stay over 90 days for the purpose of collecting a long-term or permanent residence permit
Guidance from A-Z
We will assist you with the entire process of obtaining the Czech visa to prevent any obstacles to the successful issuing of the visa.
Experience with specific cases
We have been solving residence permit-related issues for clients with individual immigration backgrounds for more than 10 years.
We will answer any questions you may have in regards to your application and make sure you have all the documents in order.
What can we help you with
You are a non-EU national
All citizens of countries outside of the EU are required a long-term Czech visa when the duration of their stay in the Czech Republic is intended to be longer than 90 days.
You need it yesterday
Officially, issuing the visa takes from 30 to 60 days. The reality is that it usually takes from 30 to 60 days at least. Therefore, we strongly recommend starting your application process now without any hesitation.
You are waiting for the office to execute your visa application
In case of a long waiting time for the office to answer to your application we can make out an urgent letter and try to speed up the process.
Short-term visa / Schengen visa for a stay up to 90 days (visa “C”)
for the purpose of tourism, visit (invitation), culture, sport, study, employment, scientific research, business journey or for the official/political purpose
Long-term visa for a stay over 90 days (visa “D”)
for the purpose of study, employment, business, scientific research, family unification, sport, medical treatment or for the purpose of participation in a legal entity (managerial position) with the purpose of study / culture / other
Visa for a stay over 90 days
for the purpose of collecting a long-term or permanent residence permit
Work visa / Employee Card / EU-Blue Card
a long-term residence permit for non-EU nationals who are coming to the Czech Republic for the purpose of work – see Employee Card
What clients say
Visa arrangement encompasses:
- full package covering the whole process from initial steps to its successful finalization
- complete supervision, assessment, and review of your situation requested documents, conformity to legal regulations, time periods and deadlines, expiration, etc.
- answering any inquiries you may have
- communication with the embassy (setting up an appointment where possible)
- special attention to your case even if the issue is non-standard and more complex
- one hour of personal assistance at Foreign Police/Ministry of Interior upon arrival to the Czech Republic to help you with registration
- tracking the expiration date of your visa and sending you a reminder a few weeks before that date
Visa arrangement applies to:
- Long-term visa study / other
- Long-term visa family reunification for non-EU citizens
- Long-term visa business
We can also help you with an Employee Card (a long-term residence permit for non-EU nationals who are coming to the Czech Republic for the purpose of work) or a Schengen visa. Ask us for details and price!
If you need to arrange a new application for a temporary residence permit / the certificate of temporary residence, long-term residence permit or its prolongation or apply for the permanent residence, check our Residence Permit service for details. For various other situations (official request letter, drafting an appeal against the authority’s decision, etc.), refer to our immigration consultation service.