We'll assist you with complex process of founding a limited liability company in the Czech Republic!
Whether you are planning to establish a branch office of your foreign company in the Czech Republic or start your own Czech company here, we are here to help: provide you with useful information, practical tips, deal with the authorities on your behalf and see to the complete process of establishing a limited liability company (s.r.o) in accordance with Czech law.
- Contact us and tell us your business idea
- Prepare the documents needed (extract from penal registry, confirmation of the place of business, etc.) and their translation
- Make an appointment to discuss the requirements, business area, process, etc.
- Within the service we will:
- supervise and coordinate the complete process
- review the documents and request others, if needed
- personally assist and interpret during appointment at the notary and other official dealings
- help you set up a bank account for business purposes
- register you at the Municipality and the Financial Authority as a legal entity
- act on your behalf in dealings with the Commercial Register and other authorities
- pay notary fees, tax stamps and administration fees connected with establishing a new legal entity
- remind you of your obligations (corporate income tax, etc.)
- Having managed the initial administrative burden, focus on your own business activities!
Current legislation allows you to authorize us so that we can go through the whole process on your behalf - you just need to sign a power of attorney and visit notary at the beginning, so you don't even have to be personally present at each step and we can save you a lot of time, stress and efforts!