Comprehensive Health Insurance
Get comprehensive health insurance at our office!
Foreigners bring you in cooperation with the Slavia insurance company a comprehensive health insurance for foreigners:
- guarantee of access to complete medical care in the Czech Republic
- prerequisite for visa or residence permit applications for non-EU nationals
- in compliance with legal requirements of Act no. 326/1999 Coll., as amended, as to the minimum coverage of 60000 EUR
- accepted by Czech embassies worldwide and the Czech Ministry of Interior
What does it cover?
The extent is comparable to public health insurance in the Czech Republic. You can count on:
- Emergency and urgent care
- Follow-up and planned health care
- Dentistry - necessary and urgent care
- Hospital and diagnostic care
- Post-injury and post-operative rehabilitation
There is a possibility to insure extra:
- mothers-to-be and newborns - care during pregnancy and childbirth, post-natal health care
- children from birth to 15 years - preventive examinations, check-ups, and vaccinations
- professional athletes
- Contact us with your request to arrange the comprehensive health insurance
- Submit an online form with the details of your planned insurance
- Come to the office to pick up the contract or ask us to send it abroad
Not in the Czech Republic yet?
Are you still abroad and in the process of visa application? Arrange the insurance distantly and we’ll send you the insurance contract by express delivery.