Do you need a Czech residence permit?

We will help you gather all the necessary documents and deal with the authorities in order to receive:
  • Registration Certificate / Temporary residence permit
  • Permanent residence permit
  • Long-term residence permit

Guidance from A-Z

We will assist you with the entire process of obtaining the residence permit to prevent any obstacles to the successful issuing of the permit.

Experience with specific cases

We have been solving residence permit-related issues for clients with individual immigration backgrounds for more than 10 years.

Professional advice

We will answer any questions you may have in regards to your application and make sure you have all the documents in order.

What can we help you with

Registration Certificate / Temporary residence permit

3 months and more

This can interest you if:

  • you are new in the city and you are an EU national (or are an EU family member).
  • you would like to stay longer than 3 months and possibly even longer - especially if you are planning to get a permanent residence - after having 5 years of temporary residence officially accounted for it is much easier!
  • you need Czech birth certificate number (rodné číslo in Czech) - for driving licence, registering your vehicle, and/or also the birth certificate number is requested by some banks before opening a bank account - please note that Czech birth certificate number will be issued to you only after you have obtained the temporary residence certificate.

Permanent residence permit

5 years & more

Great for you if you:

  • have been here for several years (at least 5 years of continuous stay; a word of caution, the stay for the purpose of study only counts as half, so if you have been studying here for 6 years, it only counts as 3 years of stay towards the permanent residence permit) - plus for EU members there are some exceptions if they are family members of those who already have a permanent residence permit in CZ, ask us for details.
  • are tired of having to prolong your long-term residence permit over and over.
  • can speak some basic Czech on the level of A2 (for non-EU nationals), EU nationals and their family members do not need to have any knowledge of Czech.
  • desire free access to the Czech labour market.

Long-term residence permit

1-2 years

Perfect for you if:

  • you are a non-EU citizen. The applications are submitted in the Czech Republic. Applies to new applications for long-term residence permits and prolongation of the current ones that have an outlined procedure and requirements.
  • you fall into one of these categories: student - the most common, family reunification - the 2nd most common, seeking employment which gives each student who graduates in the Czech Republic and wants to stay working here nine months to find the job, business, scientific research and more.

What clients say

"Oldrich helped me extend my residence permit and get the bridging visa in a short time. He escorted me to the immigration office where he helped me with the immigration officers and saved me a lot of waiting time and effort."
Anas - Syria
"My consultant was so professional and knowledgeable. He got back to me quickly if I ever had any questions, and generally made the whole experience so much easier and safe for me. I am so grateful for the help I got."
Christine - Norway
"Oldrich from the Brno office was very helpful. Dealing with immigration anyway is a task let alone during the lockdown. Oldrich was spot on to communicate with the immigration office and advise on the required documents."
Ajinkya - India
"Since our first meeting at the Brno Foreigners, my consultant was very kind, clear and straightforward with us. He made the process of obtaining a residency permit as simple as it can be. Our experience was smooth and easy."
Rodolfo - Colombia
"I didn't believe such professionalism and the excellent experience I got. Oldřich Lang, the most professional person I ever met in regards to the request time frame, service price, and the ability to provide the service as a whole."
Michael - Egypt
"Foreigners helped me a lot in applying for a temporary residence permit. Their employee took great care of everything so I was able to quickly give them all the information and hand the necessary documents."
Helder - Portugal
On the market of relocation, immigration and real estate since 2009
14 335
More than 10 000 satisfied clients is what makes us happy!
12 970
The number of apartments in our database grows every day.
We are 40 professionals in 6 offices across the country.

Residence Permit

 The service includes

  • complete supervision, assessment, and review of requested documents
  • filling in the relevant application form with you
  • answering your questions regarding the process
  • communicating with the immigration authority on your behalf where possible, supervise the process, and arrange an appointment at the Immigration office
  • 2 hours of assistance at MOI; or 1 hour of assistance at MOI +1x postage of your documents
  • long-term residence permit purpose business includes also obtaining confirmation of non - existence of arrears at the financial office, social security, health insurance, and customs administration office


Important: Please note that for us to deliver this permit assistance service to you, all the documents required for an application must be collected within 180 days of covering our fees, as the embassy / Ministry of Interior only accepts documents that are not older than 180 days. Otherwise, the whole process of permit assistance for you would have to be started again as a new service as all the documents would have to be renewed and checked again. Thank you for your understanding!

Price for
Choose your city...
Details for
Choose your city...

Order or Get more info

We will contact you within 24 hours.

By clicking 'Send' you acknowledge that we are processing your data. More details here.

Interested in any service?
Do you need help? +420 211 221 492 Fill our form