1-bedroom (1+kk) - Apartment for Rent in Olomouc
in the historical center
|District, city||Olomouc, Olomouc|
|Available for||Long term|
|Energy Class||G (not certified)|
|Rent||11 500 CZK (∼472 €)|
|Utilities||2 500 CZK|
14 000 CZK (+ 21% VAT)i
Would you like to live in really beautiful house with a story? Then this Art Nouveau villa in the heart of Olomouc is the best choice for you!
It was built by the renowned architects Franz von Krausse and his partner Josef Tölk in 1905 for the Primavesi family. The Vila is a master combination of the then prevailing secession style with modern trends.
- Close to the Horní square, townhall and the plague column
- Next to the University and the park (Bezručovy sady)
- It's located within briliant public transport connection to all around the city (stop Náměstí Republiky)
- Walking distance to many cafés, bars, restaurants and shops
- There is also a cafe in the building (Kafec)
The size of the apartment is 30 sq m and its located on the 3rd floor.
The apartment consists of 1 bedroom with bed and wardrobe, coffee table, study table and chair, fully furnished kitchen with stove, fridge, microwave and bathroom with shower corner and washing machine.
Perfect for medicine students who need calm yet central enviroment for their studies or for young working professionals!
The monthly rent is 11 500 CZK plus 2 500 CZK for services, water, heating, electricity deposits, Internet.
The Security Deposit is in the amount of 2 monthly rents (22 000 CZK).
The minimum rental period is 1 year with a possibility of further prolongation.