2-bedroom (3+kk) - Apartment for Rent in Brno
Close to the city centre and Main railway station
|District, city||Trnitá, Brno|
|Floor||4th floor (lift)|
|Available for||Short term, Long term|
|Rent||19 900 CZK (∼780 €)|
19 900 CZK (+ 21% VAT)i
Are you searching for a low-energetic house which is situated close to the city centre? We are offering this modern and spacious 3+kk (2-bedroom) apartment and it is suitable for singles, couples or families!
- 5 mins by tram to the city centre and main railway station
- 10 mins walk to Vlněna Office Park (Oracle, Infosys, Avast, Zebra)
- 15 mins to the Spilberk Office Centre (Infosys, Lufthansa, Monster, Deloitte)
- 20 mins to Nová Zbrojovka (Kiwi)
- 20 mins to the Veterinary University (VFU)
- 25 mins to the Technology Park (Red Hat, IBM, Zebra, YSoft)
- 30 mins to the Campus Square (AT&T, Eset, KBC, MU of Medicine)
- Great public transport connection
- Shops, restaurants and supermarkets close by
3+kk with 77 sq.m. with terrace or balcony, plastic windows, LED lights, economical heating and strong facade to save energies in your flat.
This flat is offered fully furnished. The entrance hall has a chest of drawers. The kitchen unit (stove, hood, fridge, dining table with chairs) is connected to the living space with a sofa, small table and an entrance to the balcony. The first room is equipped with double, bedside tables and entrance to the balcony. The second room is unfurnished and it can be used as a working or storage place. The bathroom is equipped with a sink, washing machine, shower corner and separated toilet.
The monthly rent is 19 100 CZK + 800 CZK for services and approx. 400 CZK for the Internet connection + approx. 500 - 1 000 CZK for utilities. The new tenant receives calculations regarding the energies every month with real consumption. The refundable deposit is 29 850 CZK. There is the possibility of parking inside the house for a fee (approx. + 1 500 CZK / per month). The place is secured.
For more information or arrange a visit, please don’t hesitate to contact us!