1-bedroom (2+kk) - Apartment for Rent in Brno
Close to the city centre/ Mendel Square
|District, city||Staré Brno, Brno|
|Floor||5th floor (lift)|
|Available for||Short term, Long term|
|Energy Class||G (not certified)|
|Rent||17 900 CZK (∼734 €)|
|Utilities||4 300 CZK|
22 200 CZK (+ 21% VAT)i
Modern 1-bedroom apartment with a balcony in the centre of Brno on Křídlovická Street is available for rent now!
Would you like to be settled in the centre of Brno, yet enjoy morning coffee on a balcony with a view of St. Peter and Paul Cathedral in the heart of the city? Then keep reading!
- 7 mins to the Mendel Square
- 10 mins to the city centre
- 10 mins to the Main railway station
- 12 mins to Spielberk Office Centre (Infosys, Lufthansa, Monster, Deloitte)
- 15 mins to Vlněna Office Park (Oracle, Infosys, Avast, Zebra)
- 20 mins to Nová Zbrojovka (Kiwi)
- 25 mins to Campus Square (AT&T, Eset, KBC, MU of Medicine)
- 25 mins to Veterinary University (VFU)
- 30 mins to Technologicky Park (Red Hat, IBM, Zebra, YSoft, Kyndryl)
- Great public transport connection and location
- Shops, restautants and Albert and Billa supermarkets close by
The apartment has two main rooms; a kitchenette suitable for cooking and baking together with a living area and one separate room. There is a bathroom with a bathtub and a toilet and an entrance hall.
The area of the apartment is 39.7 m2 plus an 8.4 m2 balcony.
The apartment is fully furnished for moving in.
The apartment consists of a bathroom with a toilet, a living room with a kitchen corner, a bedroom with a bed and wardrobes. The apartment has a connection to a common antenna and the internet. You can enter the balcony from the living room as well as from the bedroom.
The monthly rent is 17 900 CZK + 4 300 CZK for utilities and services. Deposit in the amount of 25 000 CZK. The apartment is suitable for 1-2 people. Internet is not included.
Contact us to arrange a viewing or provide more details!
Get more info
Do you need help? firstname.lastname@example.org +420 211 221 492 Fill our form