Tips on Traveling Abroad from Vaclav Havel Airport in Prague
Are you planning to travel soon? With the pandemic, the restrictions are sometimes confusing with air travel. Here are some practical advice in order to prepare your trip at the best when traveling from Vaclav Havel Airport in Prague.
- get to the airport THREE HOURS before your scheduled departure
- make sure all your documents are ready, including your passport/ID, certificate of COVID-19 negativity (vaccination certificate, test, etc.) if necessary for your destination
- don't forget about the passenger locator form (also known as the arrival form) for your destination country
- make sure all of your documents are valid (including the locator form, which sometimes has limited validity)
- check with your airline to make sure you know what COVID-19 measures are required in their aircraft
Have a safe trip!