Search for your dream apartment with us – let us find you a perfect flat suited to your needs!
The first issue you need to solve in a new country is finding a suitable accommodation for rent. A dedicated Relocation Consultant will review your specific requirements and guide you through an extensive database of wither our property offer with thousands of entries or/and from the entire real-estate market.
Home Search from our Database
Our extensive database shared by all the Relocation Consultants consists of over 8000 entries and more than 2000 local property owners' direct contacts. We are proud to have built long-term personal relationships with responsible, fair and expat-friendly landlords, so that we can ensure you will be in good hands when renting or buying property with us.
Feel free to browse our current offer, filter according to your requirements, location, size, budget, etc. and see what is available right now! Share with us your favourites and let us help you with the renting process.
Home Search from the Entire Market
If you wish, our search can extend to the entire real-estate market. Your dedicated Relocation Consultant will outline all the options available at the moment, negotiate the best conditions on your behalf and make sure that the deal is fair and correct with no different treatment of you as an expat.
Please note that other realtors' fees may apply in case the apartment is not from our database.
- contact us or make a request directly by filling in a Rental Requirements Form below with your basic search parameters
- our Relocation Consultant will get in touch with you to discuss details, show you available options (either from our database or the entire market, depending on the type of service you choose) and will take you on apartment tours
- once you decide on the right place, you will confirm your interest by signing a Mediation Contract and paying the commission. Our service doesn't end there, though, but rather the opposite – as a part of the VIP Service Package that you get free of charge for the first 12 months we will:
- sort out the paperwork – lease agreement, proof of accommodation, takeover protocol...
- negotiate lease conditions
- communicate with the landlord
- assist during apartment handover
- help with internet installation
- arrange utilities contracts registration
- stay in touch with you throughout the lease duration to make sure you feel at home
Order or Get more info
Do you need help? firstname.lastname@example.org +420 211 221 492 Fill our form