Do you want to work remotely in the Czech Republic as a digital nomad?
- An employee of a foreign-based company who will work remotely within the territory of the Czech Republic, using telecommunication means. In this case, the foreign worker remains under the employment contract of their foreign company and does not enter an employment relationship within the Czech Republic.
- A freelancer or self-employed individual (in Czech: OSVČ), meaning a foreigner who currently holds or will acquire a Czech trade license.
Guidance from A-Z
We will help you with the entire visa/permit process, whether you are currently abroad or already residing in the Czech Republic.
Experience with specific cases
We have been solving government economic immigration program issues for clients with individual immigration backgrounds for more than 14 years.
We'll answer any questions you have regarding your application and make sure you have all your documents in order.
I want to become a Digital Nomad as
Employee of a foreign company
- Visa for a stay of more than 90 days for other purposes
- An employee of a foreign-based company who works remotely in the Czech Republic for a long period of time using telecommunication means.
- In this case, the foreigner remains in the employment relationship with their foreign-based employer for the whole time and does not enter an employment relationship in the Czech Republic.
- An employee needs to demonstrate an income of at least 1.5 times the average gross annual salary announced by the Ministry of Labour and Social Affairs.
- Visa for a stay of more than 90 days for “business” purposes (self-employed)
- A foreigner who holds or will hold a Czech trade licence.
- A freelancer must have a relevant qualification (university or higher education in the field of natural sciences, engineering, technology or mathematics - STEM), or demonstrate at least 3 years of experience in the field of IT.
- A freelancer needs to demonstrate an income of at least 1.5 times the average gross annual salary announced by the Ministry of Labour and Social Affairs
Digital Nomad Program + Visa Arrangement
Visa arrangement encompasses:
- full package covering the whole process from initial steps to its successful finalization
- complete supervision, assessment, and review of your situation requested documents, conformity to legal regulations, time periods and deadlines, expiration, etc.
- answering any inquiries you may have
- communication with the embassy (setting up an appointment where possible)
- special attention to your case even if the issue is non-standard and more complex
- one hour of personal assistance at Foreign Police/Ministry of Interior upon arrival to the Czech Republic to help you with registration
- tracking the expiration date of your visa and sending you a reminder a few weeks before that date
- asisstance with arranging the Trade license included in the package
- asisstance with arranging the registraton to the program
- communication with the relevant authorities
For this purpose, foreigners from third countries, who meet the established criteria, are guaranteed to:
- have a possibility of applying for a residence permit with their immediate family members for the purpose of doing business (self-employed) or for “other purposes” (employee of a foreign company with the possibility of remote work) at the Czech embassy abroad,
- processing of their application for a residence permit within 45 days from its submission shall be ensured.