Brexit: Official Advice for UK citizens

In connection with the Brexit, The Ministry of the Interior of the Czech Republic released an official recommendation for the citizens of the United Kingdom residing in the country to apply for the Certificate of Temporary Residence.

How will the temporary residence certificate help and how shall UK people proceed? 

Find the answers IN THE ARTICLE.


Interested in any service?
Do you need help? +420 211 221 492 Fill our form