Studio (1+kk) - Apartment for Rent in Brno
|City, district||Brno, centre|
|Status||Available from 15 July|
|Available for||Long term|
|Rent||13 500 CZK (∼523 €)|
13 500 CZK (+ 21% VAT)i
Living in the city center with an abundance of restaurants, shops, and other amenities!
For everyone who likes living in the apartment close to history. In this cosy apartment under the Špilberg castle, you will feel like in a fairy tail. Ready to move just with a suitcase.
- lots of restaurants and cafe on the same street
- 2 min walk to the tram stop Šilingrovo náměstí - number tram 5, 6, 12
- 10 min walk / 2 tram stops to the Main railway station
- copy centre in the same building
- 3 min walk to St Anne's University Hospital
- close to the historical buildings - Špilberk castle or Petrov church
- 15 min walk / 3 stops to Vankovka shopping centre (lots of brand stores and cafes)
The 25 square meters apartment with window view to the main street. Plastic windows protect you from the sound of the street.
Modern furnished apartment suitable for immediate accommodation.
The entrance hall is furnished by entrance wardrobe with mirror and clothes hooks. The washing machine in the bathroom with shower corner and toilet.
The living room is equipped with a kitchen unit, microwave oven, sink, fridge, ceramic hob and other items.
The second part of the living room should be used as a bedroom. There is a fresh bed linen on a double bed. TV is included.
The possibility of parking in the courtyard. The apartment is located in the courtyard with a lockable gate.
The price varies based on the lease period. The monthly rent for 1-2 people is 13 000 CZK (all utilities included) if you plan to stay for more than 3 months. Amount of one monthly rent is a refundable deposit. Free wi-fi and TV.
The cleaning service for the common areas is included in the price.
It is feasible to rent the apartment for a mid and long-term with a minimum rental period of 1 month.
- 1-3 months - 14 000 CZK monthly rent
- 3 - more months - 13 000 CZK monthly rent
All utilities included.
Available from July 15th.
Possible to see!